Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is not a marketing rhetoric. Our view point is that CSR is a form of corporate self-regulation integrated into a business model. We believe that business would proactively promote the public interest by encouraging community growth and development, and voluntarily eliminating practices that harm the public sphere, regardless of legality. Since we could inculcate the pivotal role of CSR amongst our team members from the day of induction, we could embrace responsibility for the impact of our activities on the environment, consumers, employees, communities, stakeholders and all other members of the public sphere. The bang of CSR amid our team could be measured by their dynamic involvement with humanitarian activities including blood donations, empowerment through free education, free meal/clothes distribution etc
- Go Green Policy: ASPGulf has seriously taken the buzzword “Reduce Carbon Footprint”. We launched it by applying server virtualization and consolidation for non critical applications and less resource required applications. In addition to energy friendly building management system at offices, there is strict adherence by us on minimal usage of fuel, electricity and water but without hindering the business functioning. We also follow a strict ageing doorsill check whereby equipments over 5 years and under ASPGulf ownership are decommissioned from service as these devices are mostly under productive and less eco friendly.
- College Student Internships (CSI): Preparing them irrespective of their nationality or creed to face the corporate world
- Hosting Sponsorship (HSS): Charitable events, fund raiser events, Art Exhibitions etc which are short term programs
- Economical Special Rates (ESR): Social Cause, National Integration efforts etc
- Compliance to Law: We neither practice nor entertain any business model or processes that are on the other side of the law.